Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Owning Her Innocence by Alexa Riley

This book won't be for everybody!

This book was short and very steamy. I had never read a book like this theme but boy I am open minded to new things. This one just hits the ground running, and you wont want to put this book down until you've finished it. It is seriously hot. This novella will definitely keep you hooked until the end, and my 2 only complaints are that I wish I got to see more of their story and not rushed. It did not match the females characters description to the cover female. I give it 5 stars. Well done Alexa Riley

Here is the cover which I love and a teaser for you readers.

The author and I are doing a giveaway ending 7/18/2014 (2days from today)

Like and share our Facebook page which is: Mine  https://www.facebook.com/gisellsbookreviews?ref=hl and Alexa's is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alexa-Riley/1422897704652939?fref=ts

Then all you have to do is comment below saying "done and enter me" with your email next to it. I will be picking 3 random readers on Friday at 5pm... Thank you

I will check for all entries :)



Thanks,



2 comments: