Saturday, September 23, 2017

Home Sweet Home by Elizabeth Cash




                                                              ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


I thought this book was well put together and by that I mean there was no holes in the story or missing parts of the story. That is why i gave it a 4 star. I did not connect to the characters. I thought it was too slow for me but i thought it was a standalone to begin with until the end. It started getting good at like chapter 22 so I finished it. It is very dark in beating no rape or anything like that. I just didn’t feel the connection of how the dad hated them so much to that extent.
I did have a little suspense at the end so I did enjoy that.

It is available on Amazon Home Sweet Home

Do I recommend? Of course I do. So go and get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment