Thursday, January 14, 2016

For Cam by Soraya Naomi



 
Let's talk about the cover tho? Very nice and sexy.
 
My review:
 
First off, I would like to say... I WANT MORE RIGHT NOW! I thought this book was great, an filled with drama. Let me not mention the sex was off the hook.

Adriano is as hot and a very alpha character. Who doesn't like alpha males? Me? Well, I am weak for an alpha character.

The whole series it's awesome and Soraya does not disappoint. The mafia world is an intense story itself on it's own so I think the plot was magnificent. It does involve a lot of drama after drama but doesn't that kind of world does?
A great romance with action, suspense and plenty of steamy love scenes. Lots of twists and turns.

 
 Can not wait for more!
 
For Cam is the 4th of the Syndicate Series.
 
Amazon link:
 
Follow Soraya on Facebook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment