Thursday, March 19, 2015

Beware by Shanora Williams

http://www.amazon.com/BEWARE-Shanora-Williams-ebook/dp/B00KQ1Y1IA/ref=la_B00BHQUULU_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1426768388&sr=1-3


http://www.amazon.com/BEWARE-Shanora-Williams-ebook/dp/B00KQ1Y1IA/ref=la_B00BHQUULU_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1426768388&sr=1-3


Oh my goodness, I can't even decide where to begin with this amazing book by Shanora Williams.

 I was hooked from the beginning. The characters are well created and the story is heart gripping.

Plussss the awesomeness of Ace's super hot sex scenes !warning!

Ace and London are sexy and beautiful. I loved that Ace had a mysterious soft side that no one really truly knew about. It made our hero that much more intriguing and beautiful in my eyes. London wasn't one to be pushed around either. Our heroine was a bit n the younger side but yet she was strong.

It made me tear up twice but overall it flowed and the plot was very good.
OMG AND THE ENDING?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It had me like wtf!!!!!

Shanora you did a great job!!  5 STARSSSSSSS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment