Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Shhh Mack's Side by Jettie Woodruff


I knew I was going to like this book before I even read it. I fell in love with a twisted story few months ago written by Jettie Woodruff so I knew that I was going to love this one. I always had a close family member with this illness that was talked about in this story. I never understood it but this book helped me see things clearer. I wish I would have been more compassionate before this book but I definitly will be more understanding now. I understand the illness better now, thank you Jettie Woodruff (you are awesome)

The story was well written and I pictured the scenes like if I was watching it on tv. I felt twisted myself too, I felt every emotion the characters were going through. I loved it and I know you will too.

5 out of  5 stars 

There is the second book that follows which is Shhh Gia's side which I can not wait to start. 





No comments:

Post a Comment